You have no items in your shopping cart.
Calorex Pro-Pac Heat Pumps
Calorex Pro-Pac heat pumps are specifically designed for swimming pool heating. Heat pumps are recognised as the most sustainable way to dynamically heat swimming pool water and with a Calorex heat pump you will save both energy and operating costs.
Calorex Pro-Pac X are a range of heat pumps designed to work throughout the year when air temperatures are above 5°C. Pro-Pac X heat pumps are suitable for outdoor pool heating or pools with a semi-permanent enclosure to extend the useable period of a normal outdoor pool.
Calorex Pro-Pac Y are a range of heat pumps designed to operate in air temperatures as low as -15°C and are ideally suited for heating indoor or outdoor pools all year round.
Advantages of a heat pump:
- Up to 400% operating cost and carbon saving against direct electric heaters
- Up to 47% operating cost saving against fossil fuel boilers
- Up to 60% carbon saving against fossil fuel boilers
- No flues or fuel storage tanks
- Minimal maintenance
- Easy to retrofit to existing swimming pool systems